This slide set provides an introduction to systems thinking and tools for systems thinking. It covers 5 main topic areas:
- Introduction: Why decision-makers are moving towards a systems thinking approach to better deal with complex situations in health, environment, education, etc.
- Basics of systems thinking
- Systemic design – linking systems thinking and design
- Introduction to range of tools/methods that support systems thinking and systemic design in practice
- Nurturing & supporting systems thinking in your practice
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Will Allen (see all)
- An introduction to systems thinking and tools for systems thinking - January 22, 2019
- Six ways that agencies can influence behaviour through public policy - December 8, 2018
- Design and facilitation of collaborative processes - July 16, 2018