The material here is all freely available for use, please acknowledge the source where appropriate. Thanks to all those of you whose whose comments and suggestions have helped improve this site as an Internet resource. The views expressed in this site are my own, and are not necessarily those of any supporting organisations, groups, or individuals.
The Learning for Sustainability website manager and contributors endeavour to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained on this website, but this information should not be regarded as formal advice. The information contained on this website is provided for information only, is general in nature and does not constitute any form of advice for a particular organisation, individual or situation. Content on this website is not appropriate for the purposes of making a decision to undertake a specific project or action.
Neither Learning for Sustainability website, nor its manager, employees, agents or third party content providers will be responsible for any loss, however arising, from the use of or reliance on this information. These parties will not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
By providing links to other sites, the site manager and authors do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or advice available at those sites, nor does a link necessarily indicate any association with or endorsement of that site by the site manager and authors.The Internet is vast, it is continually growing and changing, accordingly this guide represents only a sample of what is available. Moreover, because people tend to move their sites around the Internet periodically the actual address at any given time may be different from that shown here. Thanks in advance for e-mailing any corrections or suggestions for additions and improvement.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we may make available on our Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected: to improve customer service, to personalise user experience, to process payments, to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature, to send periodic emails.
- We collect the personal and demographic information that you choose to provide us solely with the objective of delivering the products and services we offer and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. Only legitimated users can have access to our database of experts but we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We do not forward personal information you provide to us through the website to any other third parties.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.